Tax and Budget
- estradiol valerate online
- arcoxia for sale out maine
- buy cheap accutane online from louisiana
- blogs in reference to vibramycin sale out of new hampshire
- info about cheap celexa among alaska
Noted Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes said, “Taxation is the price we pay for civilization.” But is it?
Economist Mark Skousen best framed the response to Holmes in his paper Persuasion versus Force, where he wrote: “Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure.”
Cascade analyses Oregon state and local tax policy with an eye toward enhancing individual liberty, personal responsibility and economic opportunity.
Watch part II of Dan Lucas’s Oregon Budget 101 series. This episode discusses regional spending comparisons between Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Utah, and California.